You are here
Project Management Engineer (m/f)
- International company with a solid track record and presence in global market
- Part of a highly qualified and innovation driven team
About Our Client
Our client is leading international micro-electronics player that serve customers with applications in the field of industrial drives, power, renewables, traction and automotive.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- Project management for multiple development projects from product idea to series production
- Coordination of resources internally over multiple functions and externally for design services and subcontractors as required
- Alignment with customers on specifications, qualification procedures and dedicated documentation requirements (PPAP)
- Hands-on design work if required, especially circuit design (analog/digital) and related verification by simulation and test
The Successful Applicant
- University or University of Applied Sciences degree in electrical engineering or physics
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar job with a strong expertise in project management (methodologies, tools, systems, documentation), specifically in the field of product design, with a proven track record in product development
- Industry background in electronics, micro-electronics, semiconductors or electrical engineering is preferred. Other related technical industrial backgrounds could be considered as well (e.g. telecoms, robotics, automation).
- Experience in power electronics would be a plus
- Experience in the miniaturization of power systems by the means of integrated packaging (SiP) would be a plus
- Good written and oral command of German and English is a must
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and career development opportunities.