You are here
Production Planner (m/w)
Production Planner in an international company focusing on the luxury segment
Shaping the new regional EMEA Supply Chain organization
About Our Client
Our client is a family-owned global corporation focusing on the luxury segment with its international operations hub based in the Zurich area. To strengthen their supply chain operations, we are exclusively recruiting a Production Planner.
As the Production Planner you will be part of an agile demand-driven supply chain organization. The responsibilities of the role holder include the following:
- Be responsible for the capacity planning of the assigned categories in the medium and long term, aiming to achieve optimal service levels.
- Co-ordination of the tactical planning with all relevant stakeholders in order to achieve an optimal working regime, in order to determine over-time or line allocation, as well as to organize the external production.
- Prepare and lead planning meetings (the monthly tactical planning meeting, the weekly planning validation meetings, mass planning meetings and supply planning meetings) with the objective of achieving the agreed production plan and the proposed service level.
- Assess global opportunities in the assigned category (delivery of capacity projections, evaluation of proposed scenarios and implementation of plant transfers).
- Manage the capacity of the category in the form of master data parameters and based upon long-term plans.
- Placing and monitoring inter-company orders.
- Continuous improvement of the planning processes on the basis of the leading planning parameters.
- The management of the phase in/phase out process of products.
- Managing optimal stock levels, inventory management through rework orders and the destruction of excesses.
The Successful Applicant
- You have an academic background with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Supply Chain, Operations, and/or Management (additional advanced degrees and certifications in Supply Chain; APICS, CIPS, Lean Six Sigma is a plus).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in relevant supply chain functions (production planning or supply planning), preferably in the consumer goods or relevant industries (healthcare and life sciences, food/beverage, chemicals, luxury, etc.).
- You have the ability to manage complex material flow processes and to deal with large amounts of analytical data/information.
- You are customer-oriented and you have the capability to build/maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- You are a strong critical thinker and problem-solver.
- You are ambitious, open-minded and hungry to learn.
- You are self-driven, change savvy and you like to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English at a Business level, other languages such as Polish, Italian, French would be an advantage.
- You have an excellent understanding of ERP systems (SAP APO/ECC is desired), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
What's on Offer
You can be part of something exciting and actively contribute to shape the new regional EMEA Supply Chain organization and its new office in Switzerland.
With a strong focus on professional growth and continuous learning, our client is committed to developing the next generation of leaders for the company. The global nature of its work across multiple regions and brands, functions and channels provides fertile ground for mobility and career growth. The inclusive culture embraces diversity of thought and empowers individuals to think as entrepreneurs.