You are here
Product Manager Service - Central Europe Cluster
Product Manager Central Europe
Leader in Diagnostic
About Our Client
Our client is the leader in the field of In Vitro Diagnostics.
You role in this position will be to implement and develop the marketing strategy for products to maximize business results in the Central Europe territory and to ensure the interface with corporate head functions. The main responsibilities will be the following:
- Define adequate marketing strategy ensuring growth and profitability for the company.
- Positioning of service offer regarding customer needs and competition.
- Ensure understanding and implementation of product strategy in every affiliate (commercial offers, pricing, guidelines).
- Optimize the sales performance while achieving the assigned territory budget.
- Support sales forces in developing the business.
- Organize customer meetings and establish strong relationships with KOLs.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in marketing or related field.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of laboratory environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Team oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Negotiation skills is a must.
- Fluent in English and German, French would be highly appreciated.
- Able to travel 40% of you time.
What's on Offer
Challenging position in a major company in the field of IVD.