You are here
Private Market Sales- French speaking (m/w)
- Private markets specialist
- Network of investors in Switzerland and Europe
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Swiss bank with private banking and asset management services and offices in Geneva and Luxembourg.
Working closely with the Head of Private Capital as well as the senior members of the bank, the Private Markets Sales will be responsible for developing and marketing the bank's private markets investment solutions (Private Equity, Private Debt, Private Real Estate).
The Private Markets Sales will address private and institutional investors in Private Markets (dedicated mandates and strategies) in Europe with a focus on the french speaking part of Switzerland.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience and proven track record in a similar role within the Private Equity industry
- Network of financial institutions, including pension funds, family offices, in Romandy and Europe investing in private markets
- In-depth understanding of investment processes
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and oral)
- Self-starter attitude and pragmatic approach
- French and English a must. Any other languages are a plus
- Ready to travel
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to work with a high-performing team of private markets specialist in a dynamic and entrepreneurial bank.