You are here
Private Equity Associate-family office (m/f)
Private Equity Associate-direct and fund investments
Single family office in Geneva
About Our Client
Our client is a single family office based in Geneva with a growing investment team.
Reporting to the Private Equity Investment Manager you will support the investment process in private equity funds and direct investment opportunities across different sectors, strategies and geographic zones:
- Reviewing and processing new private equity investment opportunities
- Providing financial analysis and models to support the initial investment and exit decisions
- Assisting the team in the coordination of the execution of private equity transactions (direct deals and primary fund commitments).
- Monitoring portfolios, reporting the business growth and any development in the portfolio companies
The Successful Applicant
- University degree from a leading university; ideally a Master degree related to Corporate Finance or Investment Banking
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in private equity, corporate finance, leveraged finance and/or investment banking
- International experience
- Strong analytical acumen, including familiarity with financial statements and modelling
- Attention to details and pro-activity
- Outstanding communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent level of English written and spoken
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to join a growing investment team in private equity with a multi-sectorial and international scope within a family business.