You are here
Principal Primary Intelligence - Healthcare Provider (m/w)
Opportunity to work for a leading Data and Technology Health Care provider
Working together with the Sales Team to develop Primary Intelligence business
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected player worldwide providing integrated information and technology services to the healthcare sector, dedicated to help their clients by improving clinical, scientific and commercial results.
Reporting to the Head of the Commercial Effectiveness area, your main objectives will be:
- To develop and sell client engagements across the Primary Intelligence portfolio;
- Ensure delivery excellence through solid planning and staffing as well as overall guidance of the teams and oversee the engagement in a Principal-in-Charge (PIC) role with full responsibility vis-à-vis the client for quality, time & budget;
- Drive innovation for the Primary Intelligence community drawing from own sales and delivery work, and play an active role in knowledge sharing;
- Be part of the Central & East Europe Primary Intelligence leadership team, supporting strategy and offering development as well as client relationship building.
- Hands-on preparation of client discussion papers and proposals;
- Build close client relationships from operational to senior management level at the dedicated HQ accounts.
- Liaise with the global network within the Company to drive large client engagements during pre-sales, sales and delivery phases
- Is capable (through pharma knowledge, methodological experience and consultative thinking) to expand offering scope broader with other business areas.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in medicine, sciences, IT, mathematics or economics
- 10+ years experience at top global Primary Intelligence company
- Sound expertise in client delivery, project management and Business Development
- Several years of project experience with pharma and other healthcare industries (sound knowledge of the pharma industry and its core processes is a must)
- Prior direct pharma industry experience welcome
- Entrepreneurial attitude, driver, willingness to take risks with strong hunting skills, but also long-term strategic thinking regarding development of an account
- Hands-on, with strong issue-based consulting and conceptual skills and an ambition for innovation
- Can lead engagements not only from a purely operational point of view (project management, timing), but is capable to lead from a content point of view (deep understanding of pharma as an industry; industry trends & challenges, big therapeutic areas, analytical thinking, etc.)
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across complex networks, internally and at the client, and to influence organizations
What's on Offer
We are offering an unique opportunity to be part of a Leading Health Care Provider Company working in an International Team with the main focus to establish this Company as a premium provider and sell Primary Intelligence multi-countries projects