You are here
Plant Manager - Angola
Factory management in tissue converting
Residential status in Luanda
About Our Client
An international conglomerate with head-quarter in Europe.
Key accountabilities include:
- Establish and direct plant policies and procedures,
- Work closely with the production team to increase productivity and profitability,
- Work closely with the factory logistics team to ensure that all sales orders are dispatched and delivered in a timely and efficient manor to external customers,
- Work closely with the factory logistics team, monitoring sales and stock reports of internal point of sales warehouses and dispatching and delivering finished goods as needed,
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance and repair of all machinery and equipment related to the plant (Converting Machines, Generators, Compressors, Forklifts),
- Communicate with factory Brand Manager as well as Factory Director to develop new product strategies,
- Produce weekly production reports for Factory Director and overseas purchasing office to assist them in raw material planner forecasting and purchase orders.
The Successful Applicant
BSc. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar qualification
Minimum of 15 years of relevant academic and professional experience.
An experience in tissue converting is mandatory. More than 3 years experience in production and at least 10 years experience in manufacturing.
You speak fluently English and preferably Portuguese or Spanish.
What's on Offer