You are here
Payroll Manager (m/w)
- Great opportunity for someone with Swiss Payroll experienc
- Setting up Payroll processes and being part of a growing environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leader within their industry, they have a global presence in more than 100 countries.
At this stage their growing their HQ in Zug and looking for a hands on Payroll Manager to support their operations as part of an international team.
As Payroll Manager you will be managing the end-to-end payroll processes and the annual Swiss compensation activities. You will be responsible for the payroll compliance of around 50 employees and several legal entities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare the monthly payroll run including expatriate payroll
- Very invoices and reporting for the tax and social securities authorities etc.
- Process monthly payroll data in accounting systems and prepare account reconciliations for related accounts
- Perform registration and all related activities for new hires/leavers
- Coordinate with the external service providers on complex payroll matters
- Coordinate with HR on payroll related matters
- Review annual salary certificates
- Ensuring overall payroll compliance with local legal requirements
-Supporting HR in regular communication with the employees
The Successful Applicant
Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Accounting or Finance
5+ years experience within Swiss Payroll in an international environment (local experience is a must)
Understanding of payroll processes and requirements including social security and taxation in Switzerland
Strong communication skills both in English and German
Experience within an international matrix organisation
You are detailed oriented and used to manage highly confidential information
Knowledge of JDE would be a plus
What's on Offer
Great opportunity for someone looking to be part of growth and having a footprint in the development of the Payroll function