You are here
Operational Excellence Manager
Exciting challenge in continuous improvement
Worlwide company with great perspectives of evolution
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist in the conception and production of aerospace equipment. Located in Fribourg with a worldwide presence.
- Ensure site-wide deployment of the tools, concepts and methodologies that make up the production System including, Strategy Deployment, Organisational development, Leadership Culture, Tools and Methods, Performance Management
- Work cross-functionally with all levels of the organisation to enable and support the continuous improvement journey to achieve required results, maturity and capability as they advance through the various stages
- Participate to the Integrated Site Performance Plan definition that moves the culture forward in reaching the site's vision and annual objectives in Cost, Quality, Delivery
- Lead, facilitate and coach Kaizen events and transformation projects
- Build Lean capability across the site through different training and workshops and provides information training and coaching according to the needs, issues and situations.
- Manage, coach, develop and support the site for OPEX
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering diploma
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position within an international environment
- Fluent French and good level in English
- Natural leadership with strong communication and training skills
- Aware of all cultural differences and capable to adapt
What's on Offer
Position with a large autonomy.
Dynamic and multicultural environment.