You are here
OpenLink Endur Support Engineer (h/f)
Commodity trading company, international environment
OpenLink Endur system, CTRM application, Endur programming skills AVS JVS
About Our Client
My client, a commodity trading company in Geneva, is looking for a new Endur Support Engineer to join the current team of Support Engineers. It's a team of 1-2nd line support on Trading and Risk Systems.
- Provide Production Support for various application- ETRM (Endur & related applications / systems).
- Support includes debugging code, running SQL, and troubleshooting the issue.
- Monitor workflows and scheduled jobs, to ensure the data flows to the appropriate system + correct incidents.
- Other responsibilities: application upgrades; including documenting changes, testing and migration to prod environment.
- Escalate service requests to the provider for 3rd level support.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong expertise with OpenLink Endur system as a Support Engineer or a Developer.
- Excellent support experience with all CTRM related applications/ tools.
- Experience in Power and Natural Gas markets.
- 4-7 years development experience with AVS/JVS.
- Good development experience with .NET or JAVA.
- Experience with SQL query tool and relational databases - Mainly SQL Server.
- Bachelor degree in computer science is an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package