You are here
New Products Third Party Planner (m/f)
New regional EMEA supply chain organization
Global leader in prestige cosmetics industry
About Our Client
Estée Lauder Companies is the global leader in prestige beauty - delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. It's the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries.
Estée Lauder AG Lachen is growing to become a centralized regional EMEA Supply Chain team, consisting of current employees and new joiners. This team will be located in a new office in Wollerau (Canton of Schwyz) from this summer onwards.
Based in Lachen, the company has its modern distribution center delivering to the Travel Retail Market all over the world as well as its manufacturing plant for fragrances and skincare.
The New Products Third Party Planner is accountable within the region for the project management of new products supply from the EMEA third party manufacturers. The planner will be responsible for an assigned portfolio of brands.
As the New Products Third Party Planner you will be part of an agile demand-driven supply chain organization. The responsibilities of the role holder include the following:
- Be accountable for the project management of the EMEA third party manufacturing deliverables.
- Manage and effective communicate the new launch projects with all relevant stakeholders both regionally and globally.
- Manage the project timeline (including planning, tracking and reporting status) and the data (BoM's, planning parameters) from the planning side.
- Be responsible for the SAP Order management.
- Post-launch review including inventory management.
- Identify and drive efficiency opportunities within the current business processes including supply chain optimization and improved vendor performance.
- Report and escalate issues proactively to the senior management, track vendors and project KPIs.
- Co-lead continuous improvement projects along the supply chain (e.g. new product launch initiatives with the aim to improve timely delivery of new products and improve speed to market, agility improvements).
The Successful Applicant
- You have an academic background with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Supply Chain, Operations, and/or Management (additional advanced degrees and certifications in Supply Chain; APICS, CIPS, Lean Six Sigma is a plus).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in relevant supply chain functions (production planning or supply planning), preferably in the consumer goods or relevant industries (healthcare and life sciences, food/beverage, chemicals, luxury, etc.).
- You are customer-oriented and you have the capability to build/maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- You are a strong critical thinker and problem-solver.
- You are ambitious, open-minded and hungry to learn.
- You are self-driven, change savvy and you like to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English at a Business level, other languages such as Polish, Italian, French would be an advantage.
- You have an excellent understanding of ERP systems (SAP APO/ECC is desired), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
What's on Offer
You can be part of something exciting and actively contribute to shape the new regional EMEA Supply Chain organization and its new office in Switzerland.
With a strong focus on professional growth and continuous learning, Estée Lauder Companies is committed to developing the next generation of leaders for the company. The global nature of its work across multiple regions and brands, functions and channels provides fertile ground for mobility and career growth. The inclusive culture embraces diversity of thought and empowers individuals to think as entrepreneurs.