You are here
Microbiology Product Manager
- We are looking fora Microbiology Product Manager
- Our client is a global leader in the Life Sciences industry
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the Life Sciences industry.
- Lead the development and execution of regional marketing strategies and plan to achieve or exceed the business unit goals in line with global and regional strategies.
- Define portfolio strategy and positioning within overall market context.
- Drive growth, adoption and market share through marketing strategy definition and tactics implementation, including commercialization of new offers.
- Develop the marketing plan for the target markets from assessment of key trends, competitive activity to detailed action plans.
- Develop deep understanding of market and competitive alternatives.
- Implement and drive product launches.
- Regional tradeshow strategy and support through marketing value add.
The Successful Applicant
- Expertise needed in Microbiology
- 5+ years of experience in marketing with international healthcare industry required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing plan and related tactics using digital marketing, print and tradeshow.
- Action oriented with the ability to drive for results.
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and strong customer focus.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers, and multi-functional partners.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join an international company.