You are here
Medical Science Liaison - Oncology
Medical Science Liaison Oncology
Leader in the pharmaceutical industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop professional relationships with local, regional, and national KOLs to provide current medical and scientific education and information on our products and related diseases, and bring back the knowledge from the KOLs.
- Collaborate across multiple functions and within the region to maximize territory opportunities.
- Support product launch activities and communication plans, develop and implement regional strategy and tactical plans.
-Upon request identify and educate contracted speakers or internal team members on products/diseases.
- Respond to customer inquiries to ensure focused and balanced clinical and scientific information that supports the appropriate use of our products and services.
- Establish and maintain contact with relevant medical, research and educational societies within assigned region as well as with Healthcare Professionals and Managed Markets Customers.
- Ensure creation of medical information material such slide kits and summaries of data/studies appropriately referenced.
- Demonstrate project leadership and management in and across field team and therapeutic area.
- Identify and communicate key clinical and research issues from KOLs to appropriate departments.
- Participation in medical education for healthcare professionals through on-site presentations at healthcare facilities, investigator meetings, national professional societies and conferences, advisory boards, or local and regional healthcare meetings.
- Serve as medical consultants to internal medical information department as appropriate to assure the development of quality standard response letters.
The Successful Applicant
- Master, PhD or equivalent in scientific subjects.
- First experience in a similar role, ideally in the field of Oncology.
- Experience in clinical studies and scientific publications would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team oriented and autonomous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results oriented.
- English, French and German are a must have.
What's on Offer
Join a dynamic team in a challenging role.