You are here
Medical Marketing Manager German
- Medical Marketing OTC
- German Native
About Our Client
Our client is an expanding international privately owned company specialised in Women Health and Endocrinology.
- To take over the medical and the marketing activities for the emergency contraception segment.
- To be responsible for the medical activities over the endocrinology portfolio.
- To build KOLs network and relationships in gynaecology and endocrinology.
- To develop and perform medical trainings for the sales representatives in Switzerland.
- To create promotional material and to get it approved in accordance with local regulations.
- To supervise medical and scientific strategy of the present brands and future launches.
- To answer medical inquiries from prescribers and patients.
- To interact with the pharmacovigilance department headquarter.
- To present study before results and the product in front of the audiences such as pharmacists and medical doctors.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced Scientific Degree (PhD or PharmaD).
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- OTC Marketing background is a plus.
- Native in German, Fluent in English, French is an advantage.
- Autonomous, entrepreneur and flexible.
- Customer oriented.
- Team Player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisation.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a small organisation with the opportunity to deliver OTC marketing campaign across the Swiss market.