You are here
Marketing Manager Power & Electronics
- Full responsibility for leading the marketing strategy
- Experience in specialty chemical industry and/or power electronics
About Our Client
Our client is a global international group that develops specialized, innovative and long-term chemical solutions.
* Set direction to the organization and create structured, focused and actionable marketing plans to deliver value
* Align global marketing activities following to global growth strategy
* Monitor industry news, market development & growth, understand key competitors offerings and regulatory changes
* Analyze data, identify market trends, draw conclusions and seek rationales
* Capture voice of customers and seek rationales for common customer needs
* Identify and select attractive market opportunities with compelling business cases
* Participate in the innovation pipeline development process and provide overall strategic marketing direction
* Identify customer segments to target and compelling value propositions
* Define price policy & channel strategy to produce the highest possible long-term profit and market share in the target segment
* Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales force with all necessary trainings and marketing collaterals
* Collaborate with other functions to best meet markets opportunities and customer's needs
* Ensure that all activities are in line with Environment, Health and Safety principles, Ethics & Compliance and International Trade Compliance guidelines
The Successful Applicant
* Master degree in Business/Marketing and/or 3-4 years of professional marketing experience is required.
* Strong knowledge of marketing processes and tools. Experience in specialty chemical industry and/or Power and Electronics sector is a plus.
* Energetic approach with exceptional leadership skills
* Strong strategic thinking and influencing skills
* Ability to understand complex business organisation and strong financial acumen
* Entrepreneurial mind-set, self-driven, highly motivated with the capacity to motivate others
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to pass clear and compelling messages
* Good IT and MS office knowledge
* Effective oral and written English skills, any other language is an asset
What's on Offer
Challenges which let you grow day by day
Attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a global organisation.