You are here
Marketing Manager Adhesives and Distribution Formulated Systems
International strategic marketing experience within Adhesives
Willingness to travel 30%
About Our Client
Our client is a global international group that develops specialized, innovative and long-term chemical solutions for several industries.
In the adhesives space the company is one of the worldwide leading manufacturers of high-performance adhesives and composites.
- Full responsibility for leading the marketing strategy in the EMEA region.
- Responsible for product targeting, messaging, positioning and pricing for the international markets
- Monitoring of competition & market intelligence.
- Assess regional market opportunities and develop business cases to influence product portfolio strategies
- Analyse data, identify market trends, draw conclusions and seek rationales
- Capture voice of customers and seek rationales for common customer needs
- Identify and select attractive market opportunities with compelling business cases
- Full Budget management to deliver all marketing activity
- Support local business activities (local events, incentives & animation, internal communication)
The Successful Applicant
Proven success in senior marketing roles, experience or knowledge of the Adhesives industry is necessary.
Strong project management and organizational skills.
Communication skills to develop partnership with the distribution network.
High attention to detail and drive for perfection.
Good IT and MS office knowledge.
Fluent oral and written English skills, any other language is an asset.
What's on Offer
Challenges which let you grow day by day Attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a global organization.