You are here
Manager Corporate Responsibility - Industry
- Implementation of the activities in the area of sustainability
- Degree in Engineering or technical certificate
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturer of solutions that optimize acoustic and thermal efficiency for the automotive sector.
Analyze and monitor the sustainability indicators of all companies of the Group.
Evaluate them in a meaningful way for the measurement of the target achievement. The results are included in the annual sustainability reporting, for which the candidate is also responsible.
Present the company to associations, work courses and through participation in events with specialist lectures.
Provide to global customers and partners information on sustainability.
Increase awareness and understanding of sustainability and corporate responsibility by realizing and implementing thematic training courses.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree in Engineering or technical certificate.
* At least five years of professional experience in a similar position within an international industrial company
* Experience of successfully developing and implementing corporate communications strategies and working with a strategic and analytical approach
* Experience of successfully writing and developing key messages for a varied and dispersed workforce
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Due to the amount of copy the job holder will be expected to contribute, an excellent standard of English and German is essential.
* Excellent command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project). Especially ability to create / polish power Point presentations.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in a well-recognized and international company!