You are here
Maintenance Manager m/f
Position with responsibilities
About Our Client
International pharmaceutical company.
- Preventative and curative maintenance of manufacturing, packaging and QC process equipment, including
documentation management, and health and safety tasks.
- Planning of calibration and re-qualification activities
- Management of a team of 10-15 people, including shifts organisation, performance evaluation, training and recruitment
- Participate to the choice and installation of new equipment
- Cooperate with facility management
The Successful Applicant
- You are an experienced technician or an engineer
- You have at least 10 years of experience in maintenance within the pharmaceutical or chemical sector, with proved people management skills
- Familiar with GMP and HLS best practices
- Fluent in French with good level of spoken English
What's on Offer
A great challenge within a growing company.