You are here
Linux System Specialist
World Class Luxury company
Linux System specialist
About Our Client
Our client is a Swiss headquartered, world class luxury group.
Reporting directly to the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will :
- Be responsible for the planning, installation, operations and maintenance of Linux environments.
- Define and design solutions in line with projects and operational requirements.
- Contribute to the definition and maintainability of existing environments.
- Develop the procedures of installation and configuration and propose axes of innovation and optimisation.
Be in charge of monitoring the systems on a daily basis and will thus verify the integrity and availability of these systems.
Be required to conduct regular security tests to identify possible intrusions. In addition, you will execute and supervise regular operational tasks.
Apply regular updates and maintain operational procedures and configuration items.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Higher education in computer science,
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux environment (Ubuntu, CentOS).
- Extensive experience of Puppet, Kibana, VMWare and F5 Networks Big-IP solutions.
- Experience in project management would be an asset for this position.
- You are fluent in French and English, both oral and written.
- You adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- You work in a rigorous, efficient, precise and autonomous way.
- Your team spirit and sense of service enable you to integrate easily and maintain excellent relationships with your colleagues.
- It is mandatory that you are a Swiss or EU citizen
What's on Offer
This position offers a great and dynamic work environment and the possibility to evolve with it