You are here
Key Account Manager DACH
Key Account Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing company specialised in the IVD industry.
The primary objective will be to establish a significant footprint in blood banks, donor centers, and other blood
establishments across the allocated territories within Europe. The Key Account Manager will plan and execute
their sales activity to provide successful sales results within the multiple donor screening sites to compete for
new accounts and gain market share by developing a strategic partnerships and establishing relationships with
the appropriate accounts key decisions makers and executives, ensuring access to the accounts for our client.
Additionally he/she acts as the advocate for the customer's needs, interests and shows a personal long-term
commitment for his/her customers.
- Demonstrate an understanding of each account within the territory in terms of its entire customer base
and time frames.
- Prospect for new business opportunities on the assigned territory whilst utilising product knowledge to
gain a competitive advantage.
- Develop a strong understanding and utilisation of the sales tools from opportunity management to
strategic account management.
- Achieve business targets including order intake, opportunity pipeline, account penetration, customer
relationship management and profitability. Delivery of effective and professional communication and
presentation is a vital component.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent in biology, chemistry, lab medicine sciences or other related
- Have significant selling experience in medical devices and / or diagnostic industry preferably within the
blood transfusion or donor screening market.
- Experience of the sales processes and tools with emphasis on opportunity management to strategic
- Be able to demonstrate proven winning sales performance within large complex accounts particularly in
competitive wins across the designated countries.
- He/she is interested in mutual understanding and international cultural sensitivity. Makes friends easily
and sets up a network of relationships. Correctly judges the importance of the formal and informal
authorities and possibilities within the customer's organization.
- Excellent coordination skills, the ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate within a team, (utilizing
her/his professional expertise). He/she has enthusiasm for the job, willingness to travel, encourages
others and copes well under pressure.
- German native speaker and business fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a fast growing company and to act as the first Key Account Manager on the DACH region.