You are here
Junior Key Account Manager - FMCG (m/w)
- Accelerate demand in target market
- 3-5 years of working experience in a sales position
About Our Client
Our client, a global leader in the production and distribution of FMCG products, is looking for a Junior Key Account Manager. In this challenging and exciting role you will be responsible of the development of demand and sales in the assigned region, which will help to establish this company as the premium provider of choice. You will play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Acquisition and identification of new customers and opportunities within the target market in order to maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets
- Accelerate brand awareness and demand with effective positioning, marketing assets, product education, enhancing the products competitive differentiation
- Participation and attendance in industry functions such as exhibitions, seminars, association events and customer events
- Traveling to the key cities to generate new business opportunities
- Periodical update of customer information to keep a high degree of customer relationship and to ensure all information is up to date
- Act as link between customers and all relevant internal divisions to develop the strategy and provide to customer needs
- Analyze and provide accurate reports on the developments, achievements, and trends at regular intervals
The Successful Applicant
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in a sales position within the FMCG sector
- Self-starter who is able to work independently
- Hunter Personality
- Excellent presentation and high profile networking skills
- Native Swiss-German / German a must. Additionally, fluent English skills.
What's on Offer
You have the chance to be at the core of the development and innovation of our clients company.