You are here
IT Project Manager H/F
- International IT consultancy
- Run a project in Digital transformation
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-known consultancy in charge of this transformation project.
This position requires to be involved on both PMO and Project Management roles.
Ensure project management to help Program Director to manage the project and take in charge some linked projects. Collaborate with technical teams (BA, Architects, developer, business, etc.) in order to help transformation of business applications.
- Establish or configure the means for best possible support of the tasks listed below.
- Project planning and tracking in corresponding tool
- Support the following tasks of the project manager by collection and where necessary maintenance of data and information and by its aggregation to required reports:
- Scope management
- Change management
- Quality management
- Resource management
- Communications management
- Financial management
- Risk management
The Successful Applicant
5+ years of experience in a PO (Project Office) role in IT projects with above listed tasks.
- Required competences and skills Proven expertise in establishing and carrying out project reporting in IT projects. Mastering MS office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Practical expertise in at least 1 project planning tool (e.g. MS Project or any Portfolio Management tool, like e.g. Planisware, Clearview). Hands on expertise in Planisware V5 or V6 a very strong plus.
- Project office management.
- A strong cooperative attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
- Fluent in English in speech and writing, level C1 / ILR3
- Further competences and skills considered as a plus
- French and / or German in speech and writing
- Knowledge of the ATM business or of any other aerospace business
What's on Offer