You are here
IT Business Analyst eSolutions - Application Owner - FR, GE, EN
Swiss company within the healthcare sector
eSolution Application Owner to customise, implement and maintain the platform
About Our Client
My client is currently looking for a new IT Business Analyst who will be responsible for their web platform, eSolutions, used by their clients.
The IT BA will be the Application Owner of this eSolutions platform. A former version is already implemented. They have developed a new version with major changes that have to be implemented. Further enhancements will have to be planned.
The Business Analyst eSolutions operates under general or minimum supervision. For big projects, the IT BA will work with a dedicated Project Manager; for smaller projects, the BA will manage the project by himself (agenda, deadlines to respect, technical team to manage, documentation, reporting).
The IT BA will act as the Application Owner of their eSolutions platform used by their clients.
He'll do the liaison between the user community, the internal IT teams and the provider to customise, implement, enhance and maintain this medical platform.
This person will collaborate with internal cross-functional customers to understand business needs, analyse and evaluate various IT solutions and drive enhancements for eSolutions.
The role requires a strong ability to translate the business needs/strategy into deliverable IT capabilities.
The qualified candidate must be able to conduct meeting with both technical and non-technical people and deep dive into business/technical requirements in order to write and maintain documentation.
As such this person will also partner with the IT counterparts to ensure that an overall strategy is in place to achieve the program/project roadmap and an appropriate resource plan is created for each new project.
The Successful Applicant
- Trilingual: perfectly fluent in German, French and English => mandatory.
- 5-7 years' experience as an IT Business Analyst or Application Owner, mainly working on web platforms with client's interfaces.
- Expert at eliciting, writing and managing user requirements/stories, use cases and documenting business processes.
- Able to do UAT Test experience, including test planning, test script writing, test execution, defect management/resolution.
- Good technical background and sound understanding of IT fundamentals and technologies pertinent to creating business solutions (software development and testing, architecture, applications, databases, integration and infrastructure).
- Used to work with strong methodologies and very well structured. There is no BA and no current methodology used yet, so the BA will have to put some processes in place by himself.
- Prior experience in managing small projects as a Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager: ability to organise, prioritise work, meet deadlines, work with a team (and coordinate it) and individually.
- Ability to act as the eSolutions Application Owner.
- Ideally a good experience within the healthcare/ medical sectors and more specifically with medical platforms.
- Must be technologically savvy, demonstrating the ability to easily adapt to new and unfamiliar technologies, software, and systems.
- IT diploma (Bachelor's, Master's or equivalent degree) => mandatory
The resource should have following soft skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- High-level of customer focus and business knowledge to ensure the appropriate business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered at or above expectations.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- Team player.
- Ability to deliver quality results.
What's on Offer
Interesting salary package.