You are here
IT Business Analyst - back-office for trading (m/f)
International environment, commodity trading sector
Post implementation BA role, prior experience on Findur, Kondor, Murex or Sophis
About Our Client
To further strengthen its team based in Geneva, an international trading group active in commodity trading is looking for an IT Business Analyst with an experience either on Endur/ Findur, Murex or Kondor+ or Sophis.
You will be part of a motivated team and be engaged, in close collaboration with the users, stakeholders and developers, in the following tasks:
- 1st and 2nd level support
- Further Stabilise the Front-to-back application (OpenLink)
- Provide post-implementation user support, resolve issues and manage incidents
- Identify business needs through interviews with users and review of current processes for further developments / Business enhancement
- Run User Acceptance and Non Regression Tests
- Validate and document key business requirements in order to give accurate specifications to the development team
- Prepare test scenarios and contribute actively to the testing
- Prepare user documentation and training materials
- Configure the application
With this position, you will gain a deep understanding of all our departments and main applications from front-end trading to middle and back office processes.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of Business Analyst experience in one of the following trading platforms: Endur/ Findur, Murex, Kondor+ or Sophis .
- Agile methodology
- Family office, Bank or trading company experience
- Exposed to Processing Streams (Trade lifecycle, Settlement, Swift, Trade confirmation & reconciliation, Accounting)
- Understanding of Liquidity, PnL and Position a plus
- Understanding of various trading products (FX, Spot, Swap, Future, Forward, Loans, Option..)
- Experience in Oracle EBS a plus
- Experience in SharePoint and Power BI much appreciated
- English written and spoken.
- Well organised and attention to details
- Team Player
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new processes and systems
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package