You are here
Investment Manager PE
Investment Manager Private Equity Opportunity
Expanding Private Equity company in Zurich
About Our Client
Our client is an expanding Private Equity company in Zurich investing in mid and large cap Private Equity transactions across Europe.
- Actively participate Private Equity transactions from structuring till closing.
- Due diligence analysis on potential transactions.
- Coordinate and negotiation with the different stakeholders of the projects.
- Drafting of transactional documentation requirements and lease with external parties.
- Potential deal souring activities through network.
- Portfolio Management work for existing and new companies.
- Direct reporting to the Managing Director.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in finance from a top tier University or similar education desired
- 5-7 years' experience in a the Private Equity or Corporate Finance/Development/M&A
- Proven track record in running a due diligence process with strong deal negotiations skills
- Having worked within Corporate or Business Development, Previous In-house M&A Experience is a big Asset
- Very strong presentation & strategy /organisational skills
- Hands-on, self-starter with a pragmatic approach and the ability to do things by him/herself
- Domestic and international travel involved
- Fluent in English and German, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian would be an asset
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to make a very competitive offer to the successfully hired candidate.