You are here
Interim Head of Accounting (m/f)
SME pharma company
Interim Head of Accounting with a minimum 5 years of experience
About Our Client
National pharmaceutical company.
- General Ledger, Account Payables, Account Receivables
- Daily operations of the finance department
- Prepare month end, quarter end and year end closing according to Swiss GAAP and US GAAP
- Ensure the accuracy of the general ledger through accounting supervision and reconciliation
- Prepare and review all monthly and annual financial statements
- Prepare VAT returns and other government declarations and statistical analysis
- Work hand in hand with the current team members
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience
- Familiar with financial controls and process flows
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Organized with attention to detail and ability to multitask projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, internally motivated and willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Be fluent in both German and English.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package with familiar environment.