You are here
This position is now filled
Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Opportunity to work as a sparring partner to the CEO
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic privately owned company that works within the construction & real-estate industry in Switzerland.
- Lead the finance function for the company - prepare various reports such profit/loss, balance sheets, perform regular cash flow forecasts and monitor the companies financial positioning
- Act as a sparring partner to the CEO and coordinate and lead the internal IT, HR/Legal functions, that entails full responsibility to look after the IT requirements for the company and its ERP implementation, salary and social insurances monitoring, legal cases management as well as oversight of the companies projects and purchasing needs
- Prepare the annual budget and monitor actual vs budget performance and consolidate Key Performance Indicators for the company
- In direct exchange with external stakeholders and banks
- Coordinate annual and interim audit procedures with external auditors
- Other tasks and responsibilities directly related to the above
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in finance or similar from a respected academic institution
- At least 10 years relevant work experience within a CFO or Finance Director role
- Having worked within the controlling and/or accounting functions within an international firm, especially experience within a construction or real-estate firm is a key asset
- In-depth knowledge within cash-flow planning and reporting, strong Excel/ERP skills and long term project accounting experience
- Effective leader & communicator that enjoys to develop people and set clear internal/external guidelines.
- Dynamic, hands-on team player
- Fluent in German and English, other foreign languages are a plus
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary package to the successfully hired candidate.