You are here
Indirect Procurement Specialist
- indirect procurement specialist
- 1 year mission
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation based in Geneva
Formulate and implement innovative and comprehensive category strategies and deliver cost effective and efficient processes for the indirect & non-operational spent of the organisation. Be accountable for overall performance of the specific categories that are allocated and ensure alignment and adoption, where appropriate, with both internal processes/systems and the e-marketplace. Create the best possible value across the categories
- Through a proactive and professional category management approach, lead specific categories to maximise value for the organisation through the identification and implementation of best practices in equipment, goods and services sourcing.
Lead and manage the category specific content and processes for your specific categories
Insure that the category process is followed as a key business process and engage the organisation to insure that sourcing is perceived as value adding business partner. Be an ambassador for Sourcing
Be an active member of the organisation and wider sector Sourcing Community in order to develop thought leadership related to the identification, implementation and continuous improvement of category based sourcing best practices
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in business or similar
- Category management experience (5/7 years min) on indirect materials, in a category management structure, and strategic sourcing, working within a matrix organisation. Private sector experience beneficial.
- Clear understanding of strategic procurement and category management methodologies and associated toolkits.
- Capable of leading commercial discussions and developing sound commercial solutions for their respective categories that deliver significant value to the Global Fund.
- An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French
- APICS/CIPS certification is a strong asset
What's on Offer
1 year mission, to start ASAP