You are here
Indirect Procurement Ops. CoE Lead EMEA (m/f)
New regional EMEA Supply Chain organization
Strong focus on process improvement
About Our Client
Our client is a global corporation focusing on the luxury segment of consumer goods with its international operations hub based in the Zurich area. To strengthen their supply chain operations, we are recruiting an Indirect Procurement Operations and P2P CoE Lead EMEA (m/f).
As the Indirect Procurement Operations CoE Lead EMEA you will focus on the management and improvement of the procurement operations and the 3rd party provider for the assigned region. Moreover, the main tasks will revolve around the P2P process transformation in order to enable and drive value realization / CoE projects.
We are searching for a candidate with a profound analytical approach to support the procurement operations and P2P process by driving continuous improvement. The main responsibilities for the future incumbent of the position will include:
- Drive process adoption, identify new opportunities for continuous improvement for procurement operations and implement these opportunities within agreed timelines
- Lead the P2P process transformation and serve as an ambassador for the P2P process by working closely to all relevant internal stakeholders (Procurement, Finance, Global P2P Center and Global CoE Teams
- Lead all procurement operations initiatives and recommend continuous improvement projects to the business
- Manage the Vendor Master Data process for the region and act as a trainer to the affiliate buyers and power users
- Lead process adoption and value delivery for P2P processes, including collateral procurement
- Foster and drive best practice by facilitating a community of practice in order to identify further process, technology and operational improvements based on the regional inputs
- Lead audit assessments for annual internal controls and manage relationships and communications with key business stakeholder relationships for P2P process and procurement operations
- Support P2P SAP deployment in the assigned region
The Successful Applicant
- You have an academic background with Bachelor's degree in Economics, Supply Chain, Operations, and/or Management (additional advanced degrees and certifications in Supply Chain; APICS, CIPS, Lean Six Sigma, CSCP, ISM is a plus)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in relevant supply chain functions, preferably in the consumer goods or relevant industries (healthcare, chemicals, luxury, etc.)
- You have a profound understanding of P2P end-to-end processes, as well as accounts payable (including invoice verification, payment processing, debits, and credits), vendor master data management and procurement processes
- You have experience in project management and/or actively working in cross-functional continuous improvement projects
- You are familiar with supporting payment tools such as catalogs, P-Cards and Meeting Cards
- You are customer-oriented and you have the capability to build/maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- You are a strong critical thinker and problem-solver
- You are ambitious, open-minded and hungry to learn
- You are self-driven, change savvy and you like to challenge the status quo
- You have a business level in English, German or any other European language knowledge is a plus
- You have an excellent understanding of ERP systems (preferably SAP ECC, SAP SRM, Ariba Sourcing and Contracts) and Excel
What's on Offer
You can be part of something exciting and actively contribute to shape the new regional EMEA Supply Chain organization and its new office in Switzerland.
With a strong focus on professional growth and continuous learning, our client is committed to developing the next generation of leaders for the company. The global nature of its work across multiple regions and brands, functions and channels provides fertile ground for mobility and career growth. The inclusive culture embraces diversity of thought and empowers individuals to think as entrepreneurs.