You are here
HR & Payroll Manager (m/w)
- Payroll experience
- International environment
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious company active in the FMCG sector.
- Responsible for an accurate and correct payroll process for the Geneva site. This includes monthly payroll processing, dividends and stock option payments; annual salary certificates and annexes to the salary certificates related to stock option payments; annual tax at source statements; annual declarations to social insurances etc.
- Responsible for Work Permit renewals
- Responsible for accurate personnel data in HCM (SAP)
- Responsible for several reports within the deadlines on an accurate way
- Responsible for implementation of corporate programs and policies, develop country specific programs on all HR topics
- Acting as specialist in HR related topics (i.a. payroll, employee relations), Social Security and work permit related matters and able to answer questions to an international population not familiar with local practices and requirements
- Partner with Indirect Sourcing for the negotiations of contracts for HR related providers (payroll provider, system providers, agencies, etc)
- Central point of contact and collaborating proactively on employee issues in general: promotions, conflicts, performance, etc.
- Partner with People Managers to support, guide on organization reviews, bonus and evaluations process
- Pro-active business partner for the Geneva population including VPs
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of new employees by strong interaction with the hiring department and Talent Acquisition Team
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in Human Resources in a multinational company
- Certification / degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Excellent Communication Skills (fluent French & English), ability to explain complex matters (labour legislation, social security etc.) in a day-to-day language
- Result oriented
- Analytical skills
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Initiative & Follow-up
- Judgement/problem solving
- Negotiation Skills
- Updated technical Human Resources knowledge, local labour legislation, social security requirements
- Team player in a multi-country HR team
- Familiar and experienced with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & SAP
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- High level of resilience
What's on Offer
Join a multicultural team within a prestigious company.