You are here
HR Generalist (Payroll experience) (h/f)
- Start-up environment
- HR Generalist
About Our Client
Our client is a start-up within the Biotech sector, with strong growth perspectives.
- In charge of the recruitment process, including screening and interviewing applicants
- In charge of onboarding, including gathering payroll and administrative information (AVS, LPP, withholding tax, family allowance, work permits, …)
- In charge of payroll & benefits, monthly and annual authorities' declarations
- In charge of tracking & recording holidays and absences of employees
- In charge of initiating, following and recording individual performance review process, including individual training and development plan
- In relation with insurers, maintain the various insurances and benefits plans for employees
- Maintain Human Resources Employee Files
- Manage the administration and lifecycle of the human resources policies and procedures
- Assist and advise company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Comply with local legal requirements, including anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- In charge of employee safety & wellbeing
- Plan and organize for office space/logistics as may be required
- At any time, protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
The Successful Applicant
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources and/or related experience
- Fluency in English and French
- Proven working experience as HR Generalist, including pyrolling experience
- Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- High level of confidentiality and reliability
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Hands-on and proactive
- common-sense driven
- Excellent active listening and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Our client is currently growing and is creating the function of HR Generalist.