You are here
HR Director (m/f)
Part of an international HR talent pool
Build a professional and sustainable HR organization
About Our Client
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Leading the resourcing program that will secure talented employees over the next years from an increasingly difficult labor market and challenging locations.
- Advise and support the senior management in succession planning and development of executive management positions and support key managers in their own personal development.
- Ensure compliance with existing HR programs and policies; apply applicable laws; ensure compliance in all employment areas.
- Anticipate the needs of the business and stretch the local management to grow their leadership and encourage the attitudes needed to be successful in a competitive market.
- Collaborate closely with the Centers of Excellence in implementing global policies.
- Lead the organizational change and support the management in the transition.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of experience in HR positions
- Fluency in German and English.
- Relevant educational background, ideally HR related further studies
- Knowledge of current / actual Swiss policy, procedures and local law
- Local profiles preferred (Swiss citizen or Swiss educated with work experience in Switzerland) with strong market connections available
- Experienced in building partnerships across various functions and working in a collaborative manner, developing strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Proven track record for introducing and implementing human resources policies and processes which are pragmatic and effective working within an international business environment. Fast decision maker.
- Experience with and solid understanding of human resources management of a company through improving processes, efficiency and communication
- A strong business acumen with accurate judgement capability
- Flexibility, capability to adjust to different situations
- Able to work under a lot of pressure and change.
- Humble approach and ready to personally cover also simple operational activities if needed, hands-on attitude.
What's on Offer
The HRD position is a complete role, where the candidate is able to manage several strategic and operational activities. Involvement with many local as well as international counterparts makes the daily business interesting and challenging. Ability to impact results of the legal entities. Variety of tasks and challenges, large size of responsibility. Possibility to bring and implement own ideas and to build the companies Swiss future.