You are here
HR BUSINESS PARTNER (m/w)
- Build your own role in a growing and evolving company
- Join a fast moving sector
About Our Client
Our client is an international growing and evolving company
1/ Business Partnering & HR services delivery
- Implement best practices and supports the delivery of HR processes at the business area to ensure that highly qualified personnel are recruited, developed and motivated to achieve business objectives.
- Work with managers to identify human resources issues/problems and provide leadership and support in finding solutions. Serve as a facilitator/mediator to resolve problems, difficulties and grievances which are presented by individual employees. May recommend appropriate measures such as training, reassignment, transfer or out-placement.
- Assist line management in implementing human resources policies.
- Assist in the articulation of the values and culture of the organization and proposes HR management activities which support the organization's culture.
- Act as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the people management agenda.
- Build a strong business relationship with the business sector and transfers HR requests and solutions to/from the business sector.
- Identify gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks.
2/ HR Admin and Reception
- Manage and motivate subordinate staff; reviews and assesses performance, build employee capacity, support their professional development and enable employees to optimize their contribution to the department.
3/ Process Owner and other :
- Act as the owner of the Recruitment process (from the hiring authorization to the end of the trial period, including new employee onboarding). The recruitment service is performed by each business partner.
- Strive for continuous improvement by implementing best practices and developing related tools.
- Ensure internal control and SOX documentation is up to date.
- Support the department in misc. projects and initiatives
- As per experience and workload, the HR Business partner can be involved in bringing support to and partnering with our subsidiaries in Europe.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in HR or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years HR experience in a generalist role as HR manager or HR Business Partner, ideally with a Sales & Marketing population.
- International environment.
- Language: Fluent in English and French, German is a plus
- Team Player. Interpersonal sensitivity. Result driven. Communication skills. Negotiation skills, Strong business Acumen. Hands on approach.
- SAP knowledge (HR-PA and HR-OM) is a plus
What's on Offer