You are here
HPC System Engineer
- Leading Solution provider for the Hydro Electrric industry
- HPC Engineer
About Our Client
Our client is the leading provider in Hydro Power plant converstion and modernisation solutions
This strategic and operational management position has the overall responsibility of:
- Improving and strengthening the HPC CPU-GPU facilities, mostly based on Linux systems
- Equipment selection, purchasing and installation
- Daily operative tasks of management of software and hardware infrastructure, including support to end-users in Switzerland and other countries.
- Support R&D projects, with a first focus on the development of IT infrastructures for centralized data monitoring.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Knowledge in data bases (SQL, PosSQL, MySQL )
- Programming languages (C, C++, PYTHON ),
- Together with Big Data frameworks (HADOOP, SPARK and / or others),
- AGILE methodologies
- JIRA, CONFLUENCE, REDMINE environments are valorised.
- Working language is English, French and German speaking and writing skills are welcomed.
- Candidates with 10 years of experience and 5 years in a similar position are invited to send their application
- Swiss or EU citizen are welcome to apply
What's on Offer
If you meet these requirements, please feel free to apply.