You are here
Healthcare Account Executive
- Business Development
- Life Sciences
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing start-up company with a vision to revolutionize the way world leading companies make decisions based on big data analytics and insights.
- Learning the solution and the associated value proposition
- Prospecting a defined list of companies to build a qualified pipeline
- Proactively identify and convert new leads through a strong rolodex and networking
- Working in partnership with Commercial Team members to gain a true understanding of prospects' requirements in order to win business
- Developing appropriate strategies to ensure successful attainment of sales quotas
- Acting as a true ambassador for the company
- Moderate travel (to meet with customers, prospects or to attend conferences)
- Achieving quarterly goals by generating new leads and qualifying existing leads and opportunities
- Negotiating pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sale from start to finish
- Serving as primary contact and advisor for your clients throughout the sales cycle
The Successful Applicant
- MSc in Engineering or Life Science related fields-Must; MBA/PHD- preferred
- 5+ years field sales experience selling software to the F500 companies
- Proven experience in one of the following industries: Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices or healthcare IT
- Own all aspects of the customer relationship for product portfolio
- Continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in enterprise sales
- High energy and well-developed business acumen
- Exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills
- Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling to Line of business executives and data analytics software
- Deep and creative sales hunter skills
- A related college degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding and experience in B2B sales (Enterprise solution sales preferred)
- Experience in Solution Selling
- Proven experience selling to the Executive level
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Consistently exceeded targets and objectives
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience working with Salesforce as a CRM platform
- Experience in big data, analytics and/or business intelligence
- Business or management consulting experience with a known consulting firm (2-3 years).
What's on Offer
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. The position provides a great opportunity to join a growing team and client base in Europe and have a profound impact on both Fortune 500 companies.