You are here
Head of IT Projects and Applications in a Private Bank
Unique opportunity in a Private Bank in Geneva
Head of IT Projects and in house applications
About Our Client
Our client is a famous Private Bank in Geneva.
Among the responsibilities the suitable candidate will handle:
- The management of a team of 7 people included the goals settings, appraisals, planning and career growth.
- The relationship with various business divisions as Wealth Management, Legal & Regulatory, Compliance, Finance and Accounting.
- The development and improvement of the in-house applications (PMS, organization of the support, problem management, follow up on audits and prevention on which solution to implement ...)
- The change part on a daily basis especially by taking in charge Projects and all aspects correlated.
- The management of the Projects in the bank, the budget, the definition of the road to follow, the alternatives and so on.
- Direct Report to the Head of IT and role to take part of the IT management board with direct link to C- Level members.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- A background in IT or in Economics with IT focus.
- 5 to 10 years experience in IT in a Private Bank in Switzerland
- Experience in Projects in a Private Bank with Avaloq skills ideally
- Excellent leadership skills and management experience
- Excellent knowledge of IT Architecture
- Perfect languages skills in French and fluent in English
What's on Offer
Very interesting opportunity with management responsibilities and a large spectrum of activity.