You are here
Group Brand Manager
5/7 years of brand management (regional or international)
Consumer oriented mindset (experience in FMCG, Consumer electronics, services...
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consumer products/services company.
The opportunity is supported by the following context: low market category penetration, international expansion beyond core European markets, key relationships with the markets, entrepreneurial culture, as well as highly motivated & top talent team.
The Group Brand Manager will be instrumental for accelerating category penetration and developing valuable exciting propositions and brands for new and existing customers.
Lead the execution with excellence of the Marketing and Brand strategy ·
Understand group marketing objectives, local marketing objectives alongside consumer trends, and current research initiatives across Europe, to inform scalable and engaging marketing and brand activities
· Develop marketing solutions that better understand, anticipate and meet customer needs across marketing assets
· Manage the development and successful implementation of brand communication (TV campaigns, online tools etc) and work closely with the local marketing teams to ensure fit for use.
· Analyse impact of the marketing efforts in terms of lead generation impact and effectiveness and constantly innovate to improve our impact.
· Manage the brand & identity development and implementation project and our advertising development & delivery-working with local markets, agency partners, managing timelines and deliverables and providing the communication with key stakeholders Empower the Marketing Organizational Capability
· Work with the local marketing teams to provide brand and marketing support.
· Manage the creation of fact-based, insight driven communication and marketing plans
· Ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilized to minimize waste and reduce costs
· Produce engaging and impactful presentations for marketing team needs
· Manage the brand marketing budget
· Optimise work with agency network and vendors
· Working with the agency network to implement, adapt and if necessary, create assets and execute brilliantly
· Manage the development and coordination of all marketing collateral and assets, including newsletters, texts for websites, TV ads, radio ads, and presentations for the European venues and head office teams
· Analyse media strategy and tools Project Management & coordination with stakeholders
· Manage the annual Marketing European conference - ensuring materials and messages are on brand, relevant, and on budget.
· Create a monthly updated dashboard that shows impact of marketing impact on the business (impacts, costs)
· Manage the consumer testing, planning, implementation to include marketing/advertising campaigns
· Work closely with the digital manager to ensure all digital activities are on brand,
· Lead on the preparation of large scale events - coordinate and manage logistics, collateral deliverables
The Successful Applicant
Experiences and Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a consumer-focused industry (products or services) - ideally 5-7 years of experience
- Strong understanding of brand and marketing principles - experience of working with marketing toolkits
- Solid project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage projects in a cross functional, geographically dispersed environment, under constant deadline pressure
- Prefer PMP certification - Prince II or equivalent
- Superior problem solving, communication and negotiation skills including effective leadership, planning and motivational capabilities
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills to ensure effective measurement of campaigns and create commercially actionable insights from campaign analysis
- Strong affinity with media strategy and planning
- Mastery of MS Project, Visio, MS-Excel, MS-Word, & MS-Power-Point suite. to deliver impactful presentations and project management
- Experience of working with external vendors and agencies
- Keen understanding and passion for the evolving digital landscape
- The ability to form effective working relationships with all levels of the organisation
- Possess a high intellect, be creative and numerate
- Ability to push hard and affect positive change fast in a dynamic high standards environment while maintaining a positive approach with peers, SLT and subordinates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural curiosity and passion for brand and consumer-facing issues
- Experience in ability to take others on the journey
- Be able to use initiative, work with minimum supervision, organise your time effectively, exhibit flexibility and deliver to agreed timescales
- Attention to detail - flawless execution of initiatives
- Be a team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
- Have a commitment to always delivering the best - setting leading standards
- Positive, can-do, nothing is impossible attitude
- Fluent spoken and written English. French, Spanish, Swedish is a plus
- World-Class brand builder with ability to balance strategic & operational needs, collaborative, externally in touch
- Analytical pragmatic, independent & creative thinker balanced with operational 'do-er'
- Listens effectively, understand situations quickly, organizes ideas, plans to action &delivers results
- Energy contributor, flexible, role models company values, manages and develops his/her team and others
What's on Offer
Very dynamic environment, talented senior leaderships team. Company offers also good working conditions.