You are here
FM & HSE Support
- Support head of FM/ITS
- Healthcare industry
About Our Client
Health care industry.
MISSION : Support head of FM/ITS to:
- HSE (Health,Safety &Environment) :
- REGULATION : Ensure alignment of affiliate practices with Group standards and local regulations.
- HSE COMMITTEE: Organize and animate local HSE Committee to engage top management regarding affiliate HSE priorities.
- HSE PROGRAMS: Deploy the annual action plan (training, communication and programs) to field and office based population. Ensure all new staff receives appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental information as part of their induction program.
- REPORTING: Ensure the reporting of all accidents/incidents that might occur within field and office population. Lead accident investigation with the support of the Management. Collect information to report Safety and Environmental data in Group tools
- FM :
- Coordinate local activities & projects related to the facilities in D-CH regarding the
- Space planning, Works & fit out
- Physical Building Security and Safety
- Contracts & Service
- Support and deploy locally the global strategy with the HQ
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced 10years in Facility and/or real estate project with an Activity Based workplace implementation
- Knowledge in HSE & related Swiss regulation
- Languages : fluent in DE-EN, FR is a plus
- Location : Baar (preferred) or Geneva with frequent travel to Baar.
- Autonomous, good communication skills, ability to analyze and synthesize, pragmatic with a ROI mindset, good team spirit.
What's on Offer
6 months contract.