You are here
Finance Recruitment Consultant (m/f)
- Michael Page ranked among the "Top Employer's" Switzerland and Europe
- Recruitment Consultant focusing on Mid to Senior Finance Management positions
About Our Client
2015 award winner as a Top Employer both in Switzerland and Europe, the Page Group is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary positions.
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for 40 years. With more than 6'000 employees in 35 countries, we can be proud of being part in our global success, including giving something back to local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs.
Michael Page is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for Finance & Accounting, with a Team of specialist consultants based in offices throughout Switzerland.
Due to a strong recorded growth we are currently seeking an energetic, open minded, talented and hands-on Recruitment Consultant to join the Finance&Accounting division.
As a Recruitment consultant you will cover Middle to Senior Finance Management positions within the Swiss-German market. More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Developing a good understanding of companies, their industry, what they do as well as their work culture and environment
- Proactively build a solid professional network with your clients (key decision makers) through regular contact, face-to-face meetings and providing a first-class recruitment service
- Developing and implementing effective recruiting strategies in order to attract, screen, recruit and select high quality candidates including referral generation, ad placement, position postings, direct sourcing/cold calling and networking to develop a qualified pool of candidates
- Negotiating salaries and extending offers of employment to successful candidates
- Understanding your clients' needs and react in a quick and professional manner being able to prioritise multiple tasks at the same time
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, Master degree would be an advantage
- 2+ years of working experience in Finance& Accounting recruitment or 2+ years in a Finance or Sales related role within an industrial/service corporate
- Proven track record in meeting strict deadlines and ambitious targets.
- Fluency in German and English is an absolute must
- Ability to work and act in a flexible manner within a dynamic environment, whilst adapting to changing situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability work within a Team as well as independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ambitious, target driven, resilient, passionate, rigorous, reliable and good professional maturity
- Business orientation
What's on Offer
During your entire career we are continuously providing training and coaching for every level of employment.
We provide unlimited international career opportunity in a professional, proud and passionate team.