You are here
Great opportunity to join a global publicly traded manufacturer
About Our Client
Our Client, leader in his industry
- Issuing financial reports and ensuring their compliance in line with the internal US GAAP requirements or external Swiss GAAP requirements of local authorities.
- Supporting the closing with the preparation and production of month end reports (in conjunction with Shared Services Centre)
- Assisting in the month, quarter, and year-end close process including analysis of specific accounts for accuracy and reasonableness. Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Supporting the preparation of monthly Balance Sheet account reconciliations and review of movements on P&L accounts.
- Collaborate with team in the preparation of Balance Sheet Analytical for review with Finance Director.
- Ensuring the integrity of all applicable financial reporting and information for the Business Unit
- Maintain relationships with Accenture and AP Global Process Owner.
- Support Corporate Finance with queries on submission & requestsInternal Controls
- Maintaince of internal control processes associated with Sarbanes Oxley internal controls and testing
- Maintain relationships with Internal Audit, External Audit personnel
- Remaining current and adhering to policies and procedures such as the company Corporate Finance manual, Sarbanes Oxley, U.S. GAAP, and other Swiss statutory requirements.
- Assisting the Director of Finance with various contractual agreements including Royalties for review and validation.
Financial Data Extraction & Analysis
- Providing the team with financial analysis and reporting for the Strategic Business Unit.
- Developing, adapting, and analyzing reports on key financial information which are used to gather and report financial data/reports which will be used by Senior Management to make management decisions.
Financial Planning Analysis & Tax
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget and supporting schedules
- Updating and analyzing budget and forecast information for specific areas of responsibility.
- Becoming an engaged business partner supporting various operational functions, projects and activities
- Ensure compliance with the submission of VAT & tax schedules
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, C CMA, CIMA or similar) with an experience in an International Firm or Big 4
- Experience in line with US GAAP and Swiss standards
- Closing & issuing Financial Reports (internal & external) in Swiss & conversion to US Gaap for a global publicly traded company
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Proficient in automated accounting and reporting systems Experienced in data extract and report compilation.
- (AX Dynamics and Hyperion preferred)
- Excellent working knowledge of internal controls procedures
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Internal drive to finish work by deadlines (self-motivated).
- Ability to develop and maintain close working relationships with Management, Operations and Sales leadership.
- Change management oriented (embrace challenges).
- Capable of managing multiple responsibilities.
- Must have the ability to think strategically.
- Hands on and highly motivated.
What's on Offer