You are here
International commodity trading player
Newly created role in Execution
About Our Client
This leading organisation is looking develop an effective supply chain operation that allows them to ensure the effective trade and delivery of a range of key agricultural products.
You will be in charge of:
- Setting up, Update and Maintain the trade documentation
- Coordinating with customers, suppliers, C&F agents, surveyors and warehouse staff.
- Monitoring all payments and manage contract Profit & Loss per vessel.
- Managing claims and finalisation.
- Coordinating demurrage and dispatch calculations and ensure that matching debit and credit notes are processed.
- Monitoring positions and daily trades and business .
- Organising the international execution of trades involving other offices in coordination with the local team (operations and logistics) and suppliers.
- Ensuring coverage of international cargo insurance.
- Ensuring necessary operating work procedures are in place.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in international trade/business/economics
- Minimum of 10 years experience in commodity trading
- Excellent knowledge of trading software
- Familiar with international governing contracts (GAFTA, FOSFA and ANEC)
- Strong knowledge of L/Cs and successful negotiation of documents with banks
- Good understanding of Charter parties, nomination of vessels and post chartering operations
- Proven experience in local and relevant overseas shipping customs rules and regulations
What's on Offer
This newly created role brings with it a rare opportunity for an Operations professional to join a key commodity player.