You are here
EMEA Finance Manager - Accounting & Controllership (m/w)
- High growth business
- Accounting & Controlling
About Our Client
Our client is the EMEA Platform of a leading international company in the Pharmaceuticals/Medical Devices area.
The presence in EMEA and particularly in Geneva has been originated by some key acquisitions.
The plan for the next 5 years is to double the size of EMEA operations through internal & external growth.
- Responsible for implementing a global accounting and controlling infrastructure focusing on accuracy, compliance, completeness and cost efficiency.
- Support and coordinate monthly closing, reconciliation, consolidation, intercompany activities and reporting to the Group HQ.
- Lead accounting & statutory reporting activities of all subsidiaries across EMEA (9+ entities), including key controls and internal/external audit.
- Ensure EMEA accounting and controlling is accurate, complete, robust, compliant and cost effective.
- Lead and coordinate, accounting and legal reporting activities of all EMEA subsidiaries. Act as key partner/consolidation point for Group HQ.
- Drive internal and external accounting providers accounting quality. Implement key quality controls, reviews and reconciliation according to Group standards
- Insure Corporate Tax compliance and reporting across Europe. Ensure transfer pricing and intercompany agreements are in place and up-to-date following business changes. Ensure documentation is audit-proof. Ensure proper execution within each EMEA entity.
- Manage and track compliance of all statutory and corporate obligations across all EMEA subsidiaries. Implement and maintain outstanding documentation, data retention and archiving procedures.
- Provide monthly quality narrative to management team, by subsidiary and on EMEA consolidated basis. Precise and concise presentation, result and action oriented. Follow up and drive opened action items with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors for all EMEA subsidiaries. Implement key controls, support SOX compliance and readiness.
- Drive process and system improvements. Implement project and programs and in general act as a change agent across EMEA, foster collaboration and team work.
The Successful Applicant
- Hold a University degree in Accounting/Economics/Finance
- CPA/ACCA Qualification
- Prior manager or supervisor experience, in a multinational environment.
- Experience of Change & Project Management.
- Prior experience managing a Swiss Principal company model, with exposure to complex intercompany flows. Proven statutory reporting experience in IFRS.
- Strong SAP FICO skills, deep understanding of financial systems and processes.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills, ability to describe complex issues in simple terms.
- Statutory reporting, Intercompany accounting, GL & Cost Accounting, OPEX Management.
- Fluent in English.
- Meticulous, curious, drive and confidence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication, problem solving, diplomacy and influencing skills, ability to develop strong cross regional relationship.
- Know-How managing internal and external audits.
- Hands-on, ready-to-help, solution and results oriented mindset. Start-up and Pragmatic approach.
- Organized, systematic and flexible. Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines. Capacity to work in a changing environment with priorities revisited constantly.
- Foster team work, collaboration across the Group.
- Uncompromising integrity & work ethics.
What's on Offer
Great exposure and possibility to impact the future