You are here
Embedded Software developper ( C / C++)
World class battery storage manufacturer
Experienced Embedded SW developer
About Our Client
Our client is one of the oldest battery company in the world and the largest lithium battery manufacturer in Europe. Its core business is designing, developing and manufacturing customised energy storage solutions for electricity generation and transmission, mass transportation, heavy industrial machines and special battery systems.
In order to face its future challenges and expand its innovative catalogue, our client is looking to reinforce its RD team with a talented Embedded Software developper ( C / C++) based in the Vaud Canton
This position involves:
- Development (or coordinating outsourced development) of embedded software inside a battery system, i.e. covering both the BMS and PLC in product stack.
- Building and optimising product software for battery management systems (BMS or Battery chargers and related electronics.
- Developing with safety and security permanently in mind.
- Respecting the company's quality process.
- Contributing to achieving planning objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The perfect candidate : Embedded Software developper ( C / C++)
- +5 years of experience with embedded systems development
- Strong development skills in C, C++ and Python
- Strong skills in software architecture and design
- Experience with concurrent and distributed systems and real-time systems
- Safety critical systems and relevant standards
- Communication technologies
- industrial and internet protocols
- Familiarity with agile SW development process
- Familiarity with application areas: automotive, marine, energy storage/power grid
- Security protocols
Familiarity with following tools is a plus:
- Version Control (Git)
- Issue Tracker (Jira)
- Testing tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Appetite to learn
- Clean code mentality
- Ability to challenge others
What's on Offer
This position offers attractive conditions and a great work environment.