You are here
Demand Planning & Inventory Analyst (m/f)
Dynamic & international Information Technology organisation
Challenging position in Demand & Inventory Planning with growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client, a leader in their field in the Information Technology sector, is looking for an experienced Demand & Inventory Planning Analyst (m/f) to be based in Zurich area. We are keen to speak to candidates, who are seeking a new exiting challenge in their career in a multicultural, dynamic environment with excellent growth opportunities.
- Optimisation of the demand & inventory planning process and leading strategic alignment and standardisation across international sites.
- Develop best practice in Global Forecasting, Planning and Supply Chain processes
- Manage and build strong local and global sourcing suppliers/internal customers/key stakeholder relationships
- Working closely with the Product Management, Global Inventory, Sourcing and Purchasing within the Global Supply Chain team.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience working in Demand, Supply and Inventory Planning, preferably in managerial capacity of a small team.
- Very good understanding of daily Supply Chain processes in a dynamic environment
- Profound knowledge with ERP Systems (SAP or Oracle)
- Ability to work independent and facilitate change
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communications skills
What's on Offer
Working in a multicultural environment with great office atmosphere and excellent growth opportunities.