You are here
Cybersecurity Consulting Practice Leader (m/f)
- Dynamic and innovating company in the Transport Services industry
- Looking for a cybersecurity specialist to support and develop a strategic offe
About Our Client
Our client, is an international company in the Transport industry. As global leaders in telecommunications they are permanently innovating in advanced technologies and business solutions for their clients.
As Cybersecurity Consulting Practice Leader, you will have to determine and drive the company's Cybersecurity consulting offer strategy and execution.
You will manage the revenue and profit growth of this consulting business unit by owning, managing, championing and driving performance throughout the products life cycle.
As part of the Cybersecurity department, the Cybersecurity Consulting Practice Leader will be in charge of developing the Advisory, Compliance & Risk Assessment offering and manage its delivery.
- Propose and execute the marketing strategy for the Cybersecurity consulting practice in line with the company's cybersecurity product strategy
- Product management, reporting and development, proposing innovation and process improvements according to the market needs
- Manage Sales delivery and strategy execution
Support Sales Teams providing them with best practices, relevant content on Cybersecurity topics, helping them in client needs qualification and providing pre-sales presentations
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree or equivalent in a technical or business discipline, preferably in Computer Science or Risk management or similar.
- At least 6 years relevant business experience in a high-tech, global company with preferably a matrix organizational environment
- A demonstrated track record of success in delivering lasting results in a global business environment and within a technology solutions based business
- Significant experience in a Cybersecurity consulting firm, with risk management and compliance projects
- Strong global knowledge of Cybersecurity : trends, evolution, regulations and standards (PCI-DSS, ISO 27000, etc.)
- Innovation Skills and a track record of significant experience in defining market requirements and functional specifications
- Good capability of leading and influencing sales teams on site and off site within an international environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written, presentation & verbal)
- Excellent people or Project/Program management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proficient in English (French a plus)
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to:
- Join a company which is very dynamic and pioneer in telecommunications
- Be a key element of the Cybersecurity Practice growth
- Work in an international environment to develop a challenging Cybersecurity consulting offering