You are here
Corporate Strategic Planning Manager / Director
In-House Strategy Team
International and Innovative environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Consumer Goods company.
We are currently recruiting for their Corporate Strategy team, based in Geneva.
This position exists to develop and communicate clear strategic directions to the business while leading the strategic planning process. Through collaboration with the different departments (M&A, Marketing, Finance), the incumbent will be responsible for setting up and managing effective tools and processes to develop a deep understanding of market dynamics and subsequently provide strategic directions to the business. She/He will also champion the strategic planning effort and Top Management support needs.
- Lead strategic business case assessments, evaluation of potential M&A opportunities, ad-hoc ideas in order to maximise value creation for the business
- Develop a process to effectively monitor and assess external business models' evolution (key success factors, key strategic mistakes) in order to identify learning opportunities and suggest strategic course of action
- Lead the Strategic Planning Process and support the Top Management, including story line development
- Partner with the Global Marketing Team in order to enrich the strategic value of insights and identify key strategic directions
-Become the "Strategy" Business partner to the whole organization
The Successful Applicant
- Masters degree with a consistent outstanding academic record. MBA from a Tier 1 international university would be a key asset
- 8 to 10 year of relevant experience in Top Tier Consulting Firm and/or in-house strategy team in FMCG, outstanding communication skills and ability to influence the organization
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager
Strategic Consulting background