You are here
Corporate Compensation & Benefits Manager - Part Time (m/f)
- Corporate - Compensation & Benefits
- Part time - Reward - Industry
About Our Client
For our Client, a large and exciting industrial company, we are recruiting a Corporate Compensation & Benefits Manager (Part Time 50 to 70 % max )
Key elements of the role are detailed below:
* Initiate and manage the main Corporate HR processes and cycles along the year:
- Performance & Development Reviews,
- Management Bonus Plan,
- Salary Reviews.
* Supervise Rewards practices across the Group, ensuring their compliance, consistency and competitiveness in local markets.
* Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports.
* Support and supervise the employment contracts terms and conditions settings (including confidentiality, intellectual property, non-compete clauses …), plus remuneration and benefits positioning for newly appointed Managers across the Group.
* Seize every opportunity to increase consistency in between local Benefits and management practices across Business Units and geographies.
* Further develop Corporate HR and Management Policies, Processes and Tools (job grading, incentives …).
* Maintain / update the Corporate database for Managers population (CVs, contracts, jobs and rewards history, training and competencies profiles, Performance & Development Reviews …)
* Work in close cooperation with regional HR Managers and Business Units General Managers as his / her "internal customers".
* Train as needed local teams on the proper use of HR and Management Policies, Processes and Tools.
* Continuously operate a legal and HR technologies watch and propose any changes to upgrade / modernize practices and tools.
The Successful Applicant
The key attributes for the successful Corporate Compensation & Benefits Manager candidate are the following:
* Master degree in Law, Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
* More than 5 years in a field HR Manager role, plus a first experience in a Corporate HR role including Comp & Ben responsibilities in an international environment (idealy in Industry).
* Successful track record of implementing "best practices" policies, processes, controls and procedures.
* High level of ethics and values
* Strong analytical skills, plus intellectual rigor, objectiveness, impartiality.
* Participative management style with flexibility and pragmatism, but also impartiality and drive.
* Influencing and communication skills - oral and written.
* Curiosity, ability to think "out of the box", ability to step back from things.
* Fluent English, French is an asset.
What's on Offer
We are recruiting for a newly created, key role in the organization.