You are here
Corporate Accountant (m/f)
- Well established Family Office
- Looking for a Corporate Accountant
About Our Client
To strengthen their accounting team, we are currently recruiting a Corporate Accountant.
- Assist with the accounting of companies and trusts in which a wide-range of assets and investments are held.
- Preparation and review of consolidated and non-consolidated management accounts, budgets, financial statements and cash-flows, including complex accounting entries.
- Reconciliation of investments.
- Dealing with tax filings.
- Assist for review and preparation of audit year-end file.
- Act as a point of contact for auditors, trustees, local agents, tax advisors, suppliers, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Brevet Fédéral Comptable or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of proven experience in an accounting department or an accounting firm.
- Good knowledge of general ledger accounting, including IFRS, consolidation and preparation of financial statement.
- French native, English fluent.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office tools and accounting software packages.
- Ability to work independently, quickly and accurately.
- Good interpersonal skills, team-spirit. The ideal candidate will also need to be motivated and reliable.
What's on Offer