You are here
Controller Profit Forecast (m/f)
Great opportunity to join a growing international FMCG Group
Great exposure within the Group being close to Senior Management
About Our Client
Our client is a growing international FMCG Group with Global HQ in the area of Zug.
Coordination of Forecast and actuals process:
- Bring actuals and forecast process to next level of excellence
- Lead preparation, and partially prepare yourself, and communicate forecast and actuals results to organisation and Senior Management, through comprehensive reporting deck that you constantly evolve according to needs
- Integrate new businesses (post M&A) into process and reports
Hands-on work in forecast system:
- Become a knowledgeable and creative system leader, understanding the needs that the system has to satisfy, input data processes and efficient links in the system landscape
- Drive system and reporting standardisation and automation
Cash Flow and below-EBIT items
- Develop, implement and lead process for cash flow forecast
- Develop, implement and lead forecast process for elements like interest, taxes, etc.
Simplification and upgrade of controlling
- Optimise and simplify controlling environment across all touch points - systems and organisation. Examples are: SAP master data (e.g. rationalise cost center hierarchy, cost elements, planning accounts, etc.), create better forecast input tools for multifunctional users, atomised budget controls; in collaboration with Accounting and IT
- Apply, and train other controllers about, adequate set of forecast/actuals tools such as run rates, vol/price reconciliation etc.
Financial evaluation of innovation and commercial initiatives
- Deliver evaluation of new product and/or commercial projects covering e.g. full initiative potential, capital spend needs, marketing optimisation, etc.
- Derive sales and profit building blocks for outer years of the long-term planning
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of relevant work experience. You need to be a versatile finance person, equally comfortable on long-range planning and quarterly forecasting
- Tired-less drive for excellence; strong on both process leadership and organisational engagement
- Hands-on mentality towards forecast creation as well as ability to create and present material in front of senior management are both absolutely necessary
- Curious towards systems and creative in finding system and process solutions
- Experience across broad range of controlling (forecast, long-term planning, sales / new product financial analysis, cash flow) and be able to develop innovative ideas related to this
- Full fluency in English and German is a must
What's on Offer
Great opportunity with competitive package