You are here
Consultant Commercial Excellence - Healthcare (m/w)
Solid sales effectiveness experience and analytical skills
2-5 years of experience in Healthcare or Consulting
About Our Client
Our client, a leading service provider for the Healthcare industry, searches for a consultant with strong analytical and presentation skills for its consulting team in Switzerland. The Consultant is expected to take on different levels of responsibility depending on their skills, the size and complexity of projects and the other resources available in the team.
By translating data into meaningful insights and communicating recommendations to key decision makers you will help create change in the world of Life Sciences.
- Conducting primary and secondary research and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify client's issues
- Present strong analytical and meaningful reports which exceed client expectations
- Work independently and in team, with potential responsibility for supervising junior team members
- Assist Management with review and analysis of client requirements and the writing of proposals
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to clients questions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor studies in life sciences or economics/business
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales Excellence/Commercial Effectiveness for the phramaceutical industry, or in Consulting firms working within the pharma area
- Demonstrable strong analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills, working with large databases and presenting in depth reports
- Well-developed communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, and report writing.
- Experience with clients are an asset
- Excellent conversational and business English; Business German is strongly preferred
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in a well-recognized and international brand!